I feel compelled and inspired to tell you about an amazing project I am working on with Anna Giannone. With more than 50% of couples divorcing, Anna is an excellent fit for parents who want to improve their relationship with their ex-spouse and raise their children to be healthy, well-balanced adults. What’s more is that Anna helps parents reduce stress and live harmonious lives even though divorce, separation and co-parenting can be a difficult and challenging matter. I am totally inspired by Anna’s work because it creates harmony in everyone’s lives, and it also helps our future generations become better adults… this creating a better world. Why do I feel compelled to tell you about her work? Purely out of knowing that my parents, my siblings, and I could have benefited from her work long ago. For those of you who need it most, know how fortunate you are to have her do the work she does.
Ready For Your Co-Parenting Breakthrough?
Introducing the Co-Parenting in Harmony Immersion – Available in 2-Hour or 4-Hour Intensives
Are you frustrated, fed-up, and living in fear because of your current co-parenting situation?
Do you lose sleep worrying about your kids’ emotional state because of the ongoing struggles between you and your ex – or your new partner and your partner’s ex?
Would you like to once and for all find a healthier, happier, more harmonious approach to co-parenting that allows you to ditch the drama, disappointment, and disasters of the past?
It’s time for a change. And that change begins with YOU. You now have the opportunity to be the change agent for your entire family (without the hefty lawyer’s fees!).
Change begins when you surrender that you don’t have all the answers and it’s OK. You’re now ready to be part of the solution by enlisting expert support, guidance, coaching, and solutions. This is how you begin again and open the door to a world of harmonious co-parenting while cultivating powerful and practicable principles that empower, inspire, and allow you to feel good about yourself, your family, and your ex once and for all.
Imagine how AMAZING you will feel when:
- There are no more legal fees and ongoing conflicts
- You have the ability to confidently and clearly communicate with everyone in your co-parenting arrangement
- You can confidently resolve existing challenges for outstanding outcomes when it comes to raising your family
Your Co-Parenting Breakthrough Begins Here
We kick things off before our work even begins – so that we can make the most of every minute and you can get double your value of the intensive.
How to get started:
Step 1: Schedule your Initial Call
Tell me your story so I can get to know more about you, where you are and where you want to go in your co-parenting journey. This will also potentially give you more clarity around your situation and you may even experience some profound AHA moments along the way.
Step 2: Meet and Greet
We will set up a 30 minute “meet and great” call to get to know you better and review our next steps for taking empowered action
Step 3: Schedule Date and Time
We set up a date and time for your Co-Parenting In Harmony Immersion, at which point an invoice will be sent to you.
Step 4: We meet for our 2 or 4 Hour Immersion
You talk. I listen. Together, we’ll create intentional and actionable approaches and tools so that you know what exactly what to do every step to the way to co-parent in harmony. You might even get some clarity and figure out a solution to a problem right on the spot. Bottom line, you will have breakthroughs and you will know how to transform your mindset while cultivating powerful new co-parenting skills you can use for life.
Step 5: Schedule your follow up call
After the our immersion, we’ll schedule and have a follow up call within 30 days to assess your progress, celebrate your successes, and identify some lingering challenges and how to course correct. We’ll also explore if you need any additional support and/or guidance.
You will receive email support throughout this entire journey.
Throughout this journey together, I help you
- Get a clear understanding of your greatest challenges, areas of struggle and concerns when it comes to co-parenting.
- Identify EXACTLY what’s driving you crazy about your ex and what to do about it.
- Learn how to clear your emotional state of mind in order to STOP feeling so triggered all the time when you talk on phone or meet face-to-face with your ex
- Explore healthy ways of communication with your ex and deeply connect with your children.
- Discover the common themes dominating your feelings, frustrations and fears and how to shift your feelings and interactions with your ex and your kids.
- Learn to deeply understand and acknowledge your children for what they are going through and feeling.
- Understand how to reconnect with your children without letting their manifested behaviour create a breakdown in your relationship.
- Master the art of setting healthy boundaries with your ex and your children.
- Cultivate connection with self and make time for self-care.
- Master transitions when drop-offs and pick-ups are done.
- Learn how to accept and respect your ex’s new partner.
You don’t have to spend years in therapy to profoundly and powerfully change your mind of state and dynamics within your family.
The most valuable investment you can make in yourself and your life is to cultivate the skills needed to co-parent with courage, clarity, and confidence.
Make this your legacy and it’s possible to co-parenting in harmony – starting today!
My priority is for you to get outstanding outcomes, and see changes in your co-parenting new lifestyle. After our VIP sessions, you get to join my private FB community group for additional support, connection, and learning.
Book your 30 min. complimentary Co-Parenting in Harmony assessment call Today . Let’s discuss where you and your family are today, where you want to be and how I can help you achieve lasting change.