I feel compelled and inspired to tell you about an amazing project I am working on with Anna Giannone. With more than 50% of couples divorcing, Anna is an excellent fit for parents who want to improve their relationship with their ex-spouse and raise their children to be healthy, well-balanced adults. What’s more is that Anna helps parents reduce stress and live harmonious lives even though divorce, separation and co-parenting can be a difficult and challenging matter. I am totally inspired by Anna’s work because it creates harmony in everyone’s lives, and it also helps our future generations become better adults… this creating a better world. Why do I feel compelled to tell you about her work? Purely out of knowing that my parents, my siblings, and I could have benefited from her work long ago. For those of you who need it most, know how fortunate you are to have her do the work she does.
Co-Parenting in Harmony Program – Focus on What Truly Matters
This program is an in depth, guided journey to shift your mindset from suffering experiences to shift, restore and resolve existing problems and achieve positive, lasting change that produces outstanding outcomes in co-parenting and blended family lifestyles.
Following divorce or separation, it can feel that your family is broken. But it is not broken. It is in transition.
Many of us become trapped in that transition phase where bitterness and resentment are acutely felt and prevent you from moving forward.
If you are stuck in this phase and need help, don’t feel bad. Even the best of the best work with coaches to help themselves produce lasting results. You don’t need to do this alone. The ability to feel happiness and joy in the process comes from progress.
“The strongest principle of growth lies in human choice”. – George Eliot
So let’s work together to help you clarify the results you desire in your life. It only a shift in mindset to create results in co-parenting harmony and outstanding blended family life.
In this 6 month program, you will create a new and solid foundation for a balanced life. You will come to embrace the qualities and strategies needed to fulfill new roles as co-parents and stepparents, to cultivate a loving relationship with a new partner and to put your children and stepchildren at the center. You can move out of that transition phase and into a new, peaceful life.
I will work with you, every step of the way, to help you reach your targets, live the life you want, avoid courtroom drama and cultivate the peace of mind to create a healthy environment for your and your child’s well-being.
Phase 1 (2 months): Co-parenting mastery
In co-parenting mastery, feelings of bitterness and resentment are set aside so that you can focus on decisions that are essential and necessary.
This critical phase gives you everything you need to shift from hurtful experiences, stress and grief to move forward with ease and confidence. You will create a solid foundation for all future decisions and planning while co-parenting in harmony.
Learn how to:
- Transition from a non-verbal relationship to communicating only your child’s needs
- Manage an uncollaborative ex-spouse
- Master your emotions to remain calm and collaborative
- Reduce competition and comparison
- Emotionally uncouple as spouses and engage only as parenting partners
- Achieve a team-player relationship with your former spouse
- Lead a more balanced life and embrace your strengths as a co-parent/stepparent
- Identify and build your strengths and confidence as a co-parent
- Become emotionally balanced and invested in your own joy
Phase 2 (2 months): Helping your child(ren) positively adjust to a 2-home concept
At the heart of co-parenting is a happy, healthy child. This phase will help you develop skills to positively transition your child into their new 2-home reality and avoid lifelong problems with anxiety, aggression, depression and low self-esteem.
Learn how to:
- Reduce your child’s anxiety, stress and insecurity regarding a 2-home concept
- Smooth your child’s transition between both homes
- Build resilience in your child for their present and future success and well-being
- Help your child avoid feelings of “conflict of loyalty” when sharing time with each parent
- Put your child’s best interests first
- Help your child accept your new partner and vice versa
Phase 3 (2 months): Introducing your child to a stepparent and blended family
You are entitled to have a new life and a new partner. That partner will bring a new paradigm into place as a stepparent.
Stepparents can be a positive part of the co-parenting team. Children thrive knowing they are accepted and loved by their stepparent. If the stepparent is willing and is given the space to do so, they can be a loving and supportive person in your child’s life.
Learn how to:
- Establish guidelines for introducing a stepparent
- Help your child step into a blended family with ease
- Understand how your child might respond to a new partner and blended family
- Support and encourage open and ongoing communication in the blended family
- Accept your new partner’s children with compassion and understanding
- Successfully blend children from both new partners into one harmonious family
Over 6 months, you will have:
- My full compassion, support and guidance, every step of the way, in helping you reach your goals and achieve peace of mind to live harmoniously in your new lifestyle.
- 18 live coaching sessions with me via Skype or phone.
- 6 email check-ins for the weeks we don’t meet to share what is working and what isn’t so that I know where you are in terms of successes and roadblocks. If there are roadblocks, we will address them together to get you back on track as quickly as possible. These check-ins will help propel you forward much faster.
- Homework in between sessions. This is where the real work happens, but you won’t be alone. You’ll have assigned tasks and goals that we’ve determined together for you to work on between sessions. When we come together for a session or an email check-in, we’ll assess your progress and continually adjust and ramp up your efforts to keep taking things to the next level.
At the end of 6 months, you will have a renewed sense of confidence in yourself and your co-parenting abilities. Your relationships will be more peaceful, diplomatic and constructive. Most importantly, you will have built a solid foundation to cultivate a well-balanced, loving and secure environment for your precious children as you become a power parenting-partner, ready to enjoy family life’s pleasures.
Book your 30 min. complimentary Co-Parenting in Harmony assessment call Today . Let’s discuss where you and your family are today, where you want to be and how I can help you achieve lasting change and discover if a 6 month program is right for you to achieve results.